We are looking to recruit a Part - Time Administrator on a fixed term 12 month contract. The provision and supervision of efficient administrative support to the Property Management Team. This includes call handling, typing and preparation of documents, maintenance of file systems, diary management, property management and other administrative duties as required.
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames.
- Consistently maintain a high standard of record keeping, update and maximise the use of databases to ensure accuracy in file management, communications, and compliance.
- Typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices etc.
- Processing invoices.
- Input to diaries and organising meetings/inspections.
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases.
- Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office.
- Handling enquiries over the telephone or personally and taking any necessary action.
- Effectively liaise with other relevant professionals to maintain a sound working knowledge of all relevant areas of work.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the relevant safety checks with specialist contractors and recording the valid documentation on a central database.
- Liaise regularly with the finance departments including monitoring financial activity, requesting funds, authorising invoices, and budgeting for planned works.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of compliance information.
- Dealing with maintenance enquiries.
- Strong administrative experience
- Experience of providing support to teams
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook & PPT
- Ability to learn, operate and train within the office on specialist systems
- Time management skills
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of the property industry
- Experience of managing invoices
- Degree or equivalent
- NVQ in Administration or equivalent
- GCSE Maths and English grade c or above or equivalent
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential.
We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
No agencies please.