Associate Partner - Infrastructure Surveyor
We have an excellent opportunity to recruit an Associate Partner level Infrastructure Surveyor to join our team in Warrington to assist in leading, developing and delivering 'best in class' strategic and tactical advice to clients in the infrastructure sector and provide property services including Land Assembly support for DCO and CPO Projects, compensation advice, access for utility projects, acquisition of land for clients in the Utility, Rail, Road and Energy sectors.
- Supporting the development of existing and new infrastructure and utility contracts within the Northwest
- Meeting individual and sub team fee targets
- Identifying cross selling opportunities across the business
- Attending client meetings
- Facilitating access to private land for gas, electricity, rail, and water projects
- Negotiating compensation claims following utility woks in private land
- Co-ordinating Land Assembly on DCO projects
- Provide advice on infrastructure and utility matters to clients and internal teams
- Manage a small team of surveyors & graduates
- Provide reports and data to client requirements
- Maintain knowledge of current best practice/legislation/regulations etc
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- The ability to drive business initiatives forward in a confident and personable manner
- The ability to establish new and maintain existing relationships
- Sound team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients
- Competent in people management initiatives
- Numerate with strong written and verbal communication
- A specialist working knowledge of relevant legislation
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and generous annual leave.
As an equal opportunity employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us; we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We have an agile flexible working policy; many of our team work flexibly, we would be happy to talk to you about how this could work for you. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, which is why 80% of our business comes from repeat clients.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity, and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we are accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm