Negotiator - Lettings
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join our busy and professional residential team in Oxford, Summertown, the objective is to let multiple properties and meet targets set both individually and for the branch. To register and manage a list of applicants ensuring they are regularly contacted and offered new properties.
- Register applicants on our software package (REAPIT)
- Maintain regular contact with your applicants and ensure they are offered suitable properties
- Set up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Source properties from other agents (where possible)
- Network, search for and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure the SOPs for Residential Lettings are adhered too
- Operate in accordance to current Legislation
- Provide information, advice and feedback to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Liaise with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Follow up viewings and provide feedback to our Landlords
- Deal with and negotiate offers when received
- Produce lettings paperwork
- Ensure cleared funds, references completed, signed contracts and correct compliance are in place prior to move-in
- Professionally greet and deal with the general public in the office and assist with general enquiries
- Cover for other members of staff as required particularly during holiday periods
- Attend regular office meetings
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
As a Letting Negotiator you will need strong customer/client service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and great negotiation skills. You will hold strong administrative and organisational skills. The ideal candidate will have residential lettings experience and have used the system REAPIT (or similar) in a previous estate agency role. It would be an advantage if you have local market knowledge and ARLA qualified, however this is not essential.
This is an ideal opportunity to suit someone from a Lettings admin or coordination background looking to take on the next step.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 36 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
No agencies please.