We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Rural Partner to lead the development of a professional team focused on providing quality driven services to clients with Rural Property Assets both in the private and institutional sectors in the Midlands.
Over the last four years Carter Jonas has created a highly successful multidisciplinary office in Birmingham which has expanded to provide an operational centre for over 100 professionals. The Partnership has now committed to invest in developing a new regional delivery team focused on clients with Rural Property Assets.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the ongoing growth of our Midlands business and be responsible for developing a significant client base and sustainable team that is rooted in the values of our Partnership. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take their rural surveying career to the next level and demonstrate a bent for leadership and business development that is synonymous of a senior partner level appointment in the industry.
- Development of a sustainable client base and delivery team representative of the 5 counties, Derbyshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, and Staffordshire and establish CJ as the ‘go to’ Rural advisor in the region.
- Responsible for delivering a mix of professional, management and agency instructions
- Working with your peer group to contribute to the growth of the business by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities
- Ensuring excellent client relationship management
- Articulate the challenges and opportunities facing the Rural sector and introduce solutions to the client
- Work cohesively with Carter Jonas’ multidisciplinary regional centres to ensure clients have access to expert level advice across all Property sectors and associated services.
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
As a Rural Partner you will hold a RICS qualification with 5-10 years PQE within rural surveying, have a successful track record in estate management and general professional work. You will have a demonstrable understanding of Agency – sales and acquisitions, a good knowledge of farming and sporting enterprises.
The chosen candidate will have the ability to identify and develop new business streams on estates, have experience in planning and development with a successful track record in developing relationships with existing and potential clients.
You will also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with strong numeracy and communication skills and have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
WHY CHOOSE US:
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave.
As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 34 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 900 partners and employees.
Our tailored service and Simply Better Advice has enabled us to forge lasting, intelligent and trusting partnerships with our clients. These long-standing relationships are our most important and most closely protected asset. From private landowners to local authorities, pension funds to farmers – our universe of client experience is among the most varied in UK property.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
No agencies please.